Description Attorney Kenneth Carp, a retired Air Force Lt. Colonel, and his office have been helping clients for nearly 25 years in the Greater St. Louis area. The Law Office of Kenneth Carp prides itself on value-oriented legal services – helping clients meet their legal objectives in the most cost effective way possible.

Practice areas:

• Worker’s Compensation
• Personal Injury
• Garnishments
• Military
• Bankruptcy
• Auto Accidents
• Foreclosures/Mortgage
• Family Law
• Traffic Tickets
• Creditor Lawsuits
• Unemployment Claims
• Wills and Trusts
• Probate
• Estate Planning
Address 12800 Boenker Ln
United States of America
Phone number (636) 947-3600
Fax number (314) 942-3007
Practice areas Admiralty and Maritime Law, Bankruptcy and Debt Law, Business and Industry Law, Employment Law, Estate Planning and Probate, Family Law, General Practice, Personal Injury
  • 100/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5/5 based on 3 votes.
Listing Views 100 listing views.
Submission Date 03:11:2014 (Edited 06:22:2015)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 38.759781
Longitude: -90.438573
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 08:03:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X