|Description||There’s no other way to say it: being arrested or charged with a crime in Texas is scary. It can throw your whole life into disarray and make you feel like there is no way out. Like there is no hope.
Finding a way to beat your charges has to be your number one priority, which means choosing the right lawyer. How do you do that?
Look for someone with the right kind of experience. Obviously you want a Fort Worth criminal defense attorney. Someone who has been practicing law for several years. Brandon Fulgham’s experience goes beyond this though.
One of the main reasons that people choose Fulgham Law Firm to represent them is the fact that he has an uncanny knack at understanding how prosecutors think – because he used to be one.
Before becoming a Tarrant County criminal lawyer, he was a Tarrant County prosecutor. His job was to put together solid arguments designed to get people convicted. Now he uses that very knowledge to anticipate and prepare for the strategy that prosecutors are likely to use against his clients.
Look for someone well-respected. Brandon Fulgham has an Avvo rating of 10/10 and is considered a Top Attorney in Criminal Defense. The National Trial Lawyers has named him to both their list of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers and to the Top 40 Under 40. Fort Worth Magazine has named him to their Top 100 Attorneys list. This type of recognition matters because it tells you that Mr. Fulgham’s peers in the legal community believe he is doing an outstanding job.
The most important recognition to Brandon Fulgham, though, comes from his clients, who have left glowing reviews of his work all over the web.
Look for someone with a winning track record. Ultimately, this is what it comes down to. When your life and your future are on the line, you want someone who has proven they can get the job done. One look at Mr. Fulgham’s track record makes it clear that he knows how to get his clients the best possible outcome and finds ways to get charges dismissed, dropped, or reduced.
Of course, there is one more important thing that you absolutely need from your criminal lawyer: experience specific to your situation.
Do not take that risk. Get in contact with our Fort Worth office right now to set up a free initial consultation with Mr. Fulgham.
Because of this, your best bet is to work with someone who focuses on criminal law in your area, so they possess both the depth and breadth of knowledge you need.
Brandon Fulgham has successfully handled all kinds of criminal cases in Texas, including:
• Criminal Defense
• 24/7 Bail Bonds in Tarrant County
• Felony Crimes
• Aggravated Assault Crimes
• Sexual Assault
• Domestic Violence
• Stalking Charges
• Driving with a suspended license
• Criminal Mischief
• Criminal Trespass
• Expunction/Non-Disclosure of Criminal Records
• Failure to Stop and Render Aid
• False Report to a Peace Officer
• Child Endangerment
• Deadly Conduct
• Evading Arrest Charges
• Failure To Identify
• Indecent Exposure
• Injury to a Child
• Interference with Public Duties
• Juvenile Crimes
• Occupational Driver’s License
• Probation Violation
• Public Intoxication
• Public Lewdness
• Racing on a Highway Charge
• Resisting Arrest
• Retaliation Charges
• Tampering with a Government Record
• Identity Theft
• Theft by Check
• Theft Crimes
• Theft of Service
• Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
• Weapons Possession
• Interference with Emergency Telephone Call
• Kinds of criminal cases
• Obstruction of a Highway Charges
• Prostitution Charges
• Violation of Protective Orders
• Field sobriety tests
• Types of DWI Breath Tests
• Selling Alcohol to Minors
• DWI ALR Hearing
• Felony DWI
• Drug Manufacturing
• Drug Possession With Intent to Sell or Deliver
• Drug Crimes
• Drug Possession
• Trial Attorney Fulgham Law Firm, P.C. (2009 - Present)
• Assistant District Attorney - Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office (2006 - 2009)
• Assistant District Attorney - Collin County District Attorney’s Office (2004 - 2006)
• Legal Intern - Harris County District Attorney’s Office (2000 - 2001)
• National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2014 - 2017)
• National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 under 40 (2017)
• Fort Worth Top Attorney 2013 - Fort Worth, Texas Magazine (2014 - 2016)
• South Texas College of Law - Houston, Texas (2003)
• Texas Christian University (BBA) - Fort Worth, Texas (2000)
• State Bar of Texas
• Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Tarrant County Bar Association
• Texas Young Lawyers Association
4354 W Vickery Blvd
United States of America
|Phone number||(817) 877-3030|
|Fax number||(817) 877-3032|
|Practice areas||Criminal Law|
|Listing views||274 listing views.|
|Submission Date||08:12:2014 (Edited 01:17:2019)|
Comments on Fulgham Law Firm P.C.