Florida State University College of Law

Description Florida State Law offers a superb legal education with a strong liberal arts orientation. FSU provides legal education in three areas - environmental law, international law and business law. Students may earn certificates in two of these - environmental law and international law.
Address 425 W. Jefferson Street
United States of America
Phone number (850) 644-3787
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 207 listing views.
Submission Date 11/20/10 (Edited 11/21/10)

Sorry, you don't have permission to post. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Latitude: 30.4396097
Longitude: -84.2863679

Similar Businesses

University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law
The UF Levin College of Law is one of the nation's most comprehensive public law schools, with top ranked programs in graduate tax, environmental and land use law and family law.