Description Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C. specialize in all personal injury cases including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, workers compensation and more.

Brian White, with over 15 years of experience, and as the lead personal injury attorney and founder of this firm, has handled some of the most complex personal injury cases in the state. He is also Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law – a distinction that only 3% of Texas lawyers hold.

Call us now for a free consultation.
Address 3120 Southwest Fwy #350
United States of America
Phone number 713-224-4878
Practice areas Personal Injury
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 145 listing views.
Submission Date 07/05/13 (Edited 27/04/21)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 29.730766
Longitude: -95.427102

Similar Businesses

Law Office of Brian C. Gutierrez

Serving Bryan, Texas the Law Office of Brian C. Gutierrez assist clients in a wide variety of legal capacities, specializing in personal injury, auto accidents matters and insurance claims.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 25/11/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X