Description The attorneys at Young Marr & Associates have 30+ years representing clients in bankruptcy, disability, criminal defense and personal injury cases. Offices in Bucks County, Philadelphia, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

Our attorneys have an 80% success rate in social security disability cases. The average is 62% according to Our attorneys have handled over 5,000 bankruptcies in PA and NJ. Over 99% of first time DUI clients we represent receive no jail time or criminal record.
Address 3554 Hulmeville Rd #102
United States of America
Phone number 215-515-6389
Practice areas Bankruptcy and Debt Law, Criminal Law, Disabilities Law, Personal Injury
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 334 listing views.
Submission Date 26/10/18 (Edited 11/06/19)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 40.105289
Longitude: -74.93999

Similar Businesses

Harold Shepley & Associates, LLC

The experienced bankruptcy attorneys at Harold Shepley & Associates, LLC can help you decide if bankruptcy is right for you.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2020 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 24/10/20
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X