Description The Millar Law Firm specializes in Georgia personal injury law. Our Jonesboro, Georgia law firm handles accident and injury cases throughout the Metro Area and the entire State of Georgia.

The best advice we can offer anyone looking for an attorney to handle a car, truck or motorcycle accident case, or for almost any other type of injury, such as Georgia wrongful death case, a dog attack or dog bite claim, slip and fall or trip and fall cases, or claims involving negligent failure to provide security, is to search for an attorney and a law firm that specializes in personal injury law.
Address 108 Williamson Mill Road
United States of America
Phone number 404-620-4301
Practice areas Personal Injury
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 126 listing views.
Submission Date 07:31:2012 (Edited 10:15:2018)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 33.5308444
Longitude: -84.35699039999997

Similar Businesses

The Parian Law Firm, LLC

The Parian Law Firm, LLC is an award-winning Metro Atlanta personal injury law firm serving clients in Georgia, Alabama, and throughout the United States.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 08:03:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X