Description SDAS' mission is to protect and advocate the rights of South Dakotans with disabilities through legal, administrative, and other remedies.

South Dakota Advocacy Services is part of the South Dakota Developmental Disabilities Network.
Address 221 South Central Ave.
South Dakota
United States of America
Phone number (605) 224-8294
Fax number (605) 224-5125
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 125 listing views.
Submission Date 12:31:2010 (Edited 01:01:2011)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 44.3676957
Longitude: -100.3570003

Similar Businesses

National Hepatitis C Advocacy Council

The National Hepatitis C Advocacy Council has been formed in an effort to bring together the collective strengths of hepatitis C patient advocacy organizations.The Council is a forum to discuss common goals and to strategize on mechanisms to become a form

Virginia Office for Protection and Advocacy

The Virginia Office for Protection and Advocacy (VOPA) helps people with disability-related problems like abuse, neglect, and discrimination.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 08:13:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X