Description The Sonn Law group is passionate about protecting our client’s interests. We have extensive experience working for investors who have been wronged by advisors or stockbrokers.

We handle a wide variety of cases and represent clients throughout the United States, Mexico, and South America. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency basis - meaning we don’t collect a fee unless we make a recovery.
Address 19495 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 607
United States of America
Phone number (305) 912-3000
Fax number (786) 485-1501
Practice areas Business and Industry Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 53 listing views.
Submission Date 19/01/17 (Edited 21/11/17)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 25.956272
Longitude: -80.146287

Similar Businesses

AmeriTrust Law Group, LLC

The AmeriTrust Law Group provides aggressive legal representation across the nation for individuals and businesses who need help with foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, immigration law, divorce, personal injury and social security disability.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 21/09/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X