Description If you are looking to get divorced, enter into a legal separation or a prenuptial agreement, contact the divorce lawyers at Peter L. Cedeño & Associates, P.C. for affordable and professional New York divorce legal services.
Address 111 Broadway, Suite 707
New York
New York
United States of America
Phone number (212) 235-1382
Practice areas Family Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 110 listing views.
Submission Date 05:14:2012 (Edited 02:24:2017)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Legal spelled backwards is ...
You must answer this challenge question to prove you're a human being and not a spam bot.
Latitude: 40.7085896
Longitude: -74.01136150000002

Similar Businesses

Simonetti & Associates

At Simonetti & Associates, we provide solid legal representation for a wide variety of family law and divorce issues. With more than 25 years of divorce law experience, we know how to resolve issues.

Brian D. Perskin & Associates, PC

The skilled divorce attorneys at Brian D. Perskin & Associates, PC can help with all family law issues including divorce, child custody, alimony and relocation.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 11:29:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X