Description Have you been accused of a crime in Washington State? If you have, you need and attorney by your side who is committed, aggressive, and knows about the laws which are intended to protect you. Daniel J. Murphy, Jr. is a Tacoma, Washington Criminal Defense Lawyer and DUI Lawyer who is prepared to fight on your behalf even if it means going to court.

Mr. Murphy ensures that individuals who are accused of a crime can have access to the highest caliber representation from an attorney who will not judge you, but represent you.
Address 506 S 11th Street
United States of America
Phone number (253) 312-6122
Practice areas Criminal Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 38 listing views.
Submission Date 14/10/16 (Edited 18/09/17)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 47.252717
Longitude: -122.443253

Similar Businesses

Eagle Law Offices, PS

Eagle Law Offices practices family law, divorce law, criminal law, DUI and estate planning throughout the greater Seattle area. We provide aggressive, sensible and affordable attorney representation.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 19/01/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X