Description The Men’s Divorce Law Firm, located in College Park, Orlando, is committed to helping Florida’s husbands and fathers who need assistance with divorce, paternity, and child support matters.

With a combined thirty years of experience, Managing Attorney Jeff Feulner and Senior Associate Attorney Jean Moses are tireless advocates for their clients and the unique legal challenges that they face.
Address 730 Vassar St #200
United States of America
Phone number 321-348-6723
Fax number 407-896-2414
Weekday Opens Closes
Mon 8:30 am 5:30 pm
Tue 8:30 am 5:30 pm
Wed 8:30 am 5:30 pm
Thu 8:30 am 5:30 pm
Fri 8:30 am 5:30 pm
Practice areas Family Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Related websites
Listing Views 32 listing views.
Submission Date 30/07/20 (Edited 30/07/20)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 28.572736
Longitude: -81.390782

Similar Businesses

Divorce & Family Law Attorney Scott J. Stadler

Divorce and family law firm dedicated to help resolve family disputes. 25 years of experience. Serving Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Call for a free consultation. Your solution starts now. Evening & Saturday appointments available.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2020 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 10/08/20
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X