Description We are a full service immigration law firm in Bridgeport, Connecticut, handling cases in all areas of immigration and nationality law.

Our immigration lawyers are able to represent immigration clients located throughout the world and in all of the United States. Our immigration lawyers assist clients with all aspects of US immigration law, and they can find the US immigration visa suitable for your situation. If you already have a visa or a "Green Card", we can help you transfer your visa, obtain a visa extension, or obtain the appropriate immigration waiver for criminal convictions and termination of immigration status due to divorce so that you can maintain your immigration status and apply for Naturalization as a United States Citizen.
Address 1087 Broad Street, Suite 201
United States of America
Phone number 203-373-9080
Fax number 203-612-9800
Practice areas Immigration
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 79 listing views.
Submission Date 08:14:2012 (Edited 08:24:2012)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 41.1779325
Longitude: -73.1909717
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 07:02:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X