Description The Lynch Law firm was originally established by Deborah Lynch, joined by son, John Lynch, they have worked together to build a successful family firm dedicated to excellence. The Lynch Law offices are located in Traverse City, MI. This central location enables us to work with clients throughout Northern Michigan from Cadillac to Petoskey and up to Mackinaw City.

Deborah Lynch specializes in divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, and parenting time. While John Lynch specializes in a wide range of specific civil areas, like business creation and contracts, wills and trusts for estate planning. The firm also skillfully handles real property sales, easements, zoning, & mineral rights, and landlord tenant matters.
Address 934 E Eighth Street
Traverse City
United States of America
Phone number 231-922-2690
Practice areas Business and Industry Law, Estate Planning and Probate, Family Law, Real Estate
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 45 listing views.
Submission Date 21/05/19 (Edited 10/11/20)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 44.758549
Longitude: -85.598617
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 20/04/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X