Description For decades, Richard S. Greenberg has assisted victims of serious accidents throughout northern New Jersey. Attorney Greenberg is committed to providing each client with compassionate and highly personal service at each step of the claim process.

As an experienced trial lawyer and negotiator in personal injury law, he has helped clients obtain more than $100 million in settlements over his years in practice.
Address 140 Sylvan Ave #211
Englewood Cliffs
New Jersey
United States of America
Phone number 201-371-5276
Fax number 201-585-0989
Practice areas Personal Injury
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 41 listing views.
Submission Date 07/02/14 (Edited 13/03/16)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 40.869787
Longitude: -73.9576075

Similar Businesses

Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, PC

At the Law Offices of Jeffrey Hasson our entire legal team is dedicated to helping clients achieve the best possible resolution to their legal situation. Have you been injured in an auto accident? Were you accused of a crime?
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2020 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 20/10/20
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X