Description When a person is charged with committing a domestic violence defense, they can easily lose their job, even if their case is dropped before ever going to court.

At the Law Offices of Randy Collins, their attorneys have assisted numerous domestic violence defendants and know all about the stigma associated with these offenses.

For California domestic violence defense, the Law Offices of Randy Collins has all the tools to provide a skilled and vigorous defense.
Address 1000 Quail Street, Suite 110
Newport Beach
United States of America
Phone number 888-250-2865
Practice areas Criminal Law
  • 100/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Related websites
Listing Views 80 listing views.
Submission Date 03/02/16 (Edited 04/02/16)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 33.6592923
Longitude: -117.8658098

Similar Businesses

California DUI Law Firm | Law Offices of Randy Collins

The Law Offices of Randy Collins has several years experience defending drunk driving defendants. Their office provides free consultations to anyone in Southern California.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 11/01/22
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X