Description Seattle injury lawyer Michael Withey helps with automobile accidents, construction site accidents, faulty products and pharmaceutical wrongs, government liability, consumer protection cases, traumatic brain injury, mold and chemical exposure, Constitutional rights and public interest litigation.
Address 601 Union Street, Suite 4200
United States of America
Phone number 206-405-1800
Practice areas Consumer Protection, Personal Injury
  • 100/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5/5 based on 2 votes.
Listing Views 87 listing views.
Submission Date 01:28:2013 (Edited 07:23:2019)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 47.61019
Longitude: -122.3332939

Similar Businesses

Law Offices of Loren Scott Etengoff

The Vancouver personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of Loren Scott Etengoff can assist you with all your personal injury questions.

Law Offices of Dean Standish Perkins & Associates

The Seattle lawyers at Law Offices of Dean Standish Perkins and Associates represent plaintiffs involved in auto accidents whether it be with another car, commercial truck or motorcycle.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 08:13:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X