Description While our offices are located in Toront0, Ontario, many immigration programs are federal. Our firm therefore represents clients in all 10 provinces and worldwide.

Every consultation at our firm, without exception, is conducted by an experienced immigration attorney. From start to finish, every case is researched, prepared, and filed by an experienced immigration lawyer.

At the Law Office of Vanessa Routley, you will always have an experienced attorney working on your legal matter.
Address 191 Fort York Blvd
M5V 0C1
Phone number 888-836-3559
Weekday Opens Closes
Mon 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Tue 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Wed 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Thu 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Fri 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Practice areas Immigration
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Related websites
Listing Views 98 listing views.
Submission Date 14/05/19 (Edited 19/01/21)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 43.637386
Longitude: -79.403348

Similar Businesses

Chaudhary Law Office

Max Chaudhary is an immigration lawyer based out of Toronto, Ontario. He specializes in helping people defend against the Canadian immigration authorities.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 11/06/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X