Description If you’ve been charged with a crime, you’re planning to divorce your partner, need help with child support/custody or you were injured by someone else’s negligence, turn to the Law Office of Mark Nicholson. Attorney Nicholson has been representing clients in the Indianapolis, IN area and throughout Indiana since 2011.

He relies on a decade of experience to address your legal needs. He can help with your criminal law, family law, personal injury or civil rights case.

Contact the Law Office of Mark Nicholson by calling 317-667-0718 today for a consultation.
Address 6437 Rucker Rd, Suite E-1
United States of America
Phone number 317-667-0718
Practice areas Civil Rights, Criminal Law, Family Law, Military Law, Personal Injury
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 80 listing views.
Submission Date 06/05/20 (Edited 06/05/20)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 39.873949
Longitude: -86.078991

Similar Businesses

Gibson Law Office

Gibson Law Office is a leading criminal defense law firm offering an effective representation to clients in criminal cases and sealing or expunging criminal records in Indiana and surrounding areas.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 01/08/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X