Description Larby & Associates is the premier personal injury law firm in Tulsa, OK. Our firm has collected millions of dollars for our clients through aggressive representation. Our attorneys have won numerous awards such as:

  • The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
  • Avvo 10.0 Rating
  • Avvo Clients Choice Award
  • Million Dollar Advocates Forum

We specialize in the following types of cases:

  • Tulsa Car Accident Lawyer
  • Truck Accident Attorney Tulsa
  • Personal Injury Law Firm
  • Insurance Bad Faith Law
  • Tulsa Business Lawyer
Address 525 South Main Street, Suite 500
United States of America
Phone number 918-796-5780
Fax number 918-514-6178
Weekday Opens Closes
Mon 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Tue 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Wed 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Thu 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Practice areas Business and Industry Law, Insurance Law, Motor Vehicles, Personal Injury
  • 100/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5/5 based on 2 votes.
Listing Views 124 listing views.
Submission Date 21/05/18 (Edited 19/11/19)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 36.150862
Longitude: -95.989736
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 20/04/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X