Description We have been practicing since 1969 and we are fully prepared to vigorously advocate your case in court. We represent clients in the Douglas County, Elbert County, Arapahoe County, and the South Denver Metro Area.

Whether you need family law advice, regarding child support or a divorce you can count on Kokish and Goldmanis. We offer a real estate attorney that is top notch. We have an excellent criminal defense litigation team and we are here to listen and help you. We pride ourselves in communicating above and beyond your expectations as your case progresses through the slow maze of the justice system. We would be happy to assist you in estate planning as well, preparing wills and trusts is another of our specialties.
Address 380 Perry Street, Suite 220
Castle Rock
United States of America
Phone number (303) 688-3535
Fax number (303) 688-2498
Practice areas Criminal Law, Estate Planning and Probate, Family Law, Real Estate
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 105 listing views.
Submission Date 09:19:2012 (Edited 10:09:2012)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 39.3729254
Longitude: -104.8586707

Similar Businesses

Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 08:13:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X