Description The Juvenile Law Section of the State Bar of Texas was created in 1987 to promote advocacy for the children of Texas by coordinatnig efforts to ensure competent and knowledgeable legal counsel within the juvenile justice system.

The Juvenile Law Section strives to promote and improve the administration of justice in the field of juvenile law, by study, conferences, publication of reports and articles with respect to both legislation and administration and to that end to take such action as may be appropriate.
Address 1414 Colorado Street
United States of America
Phone number (512) 427-1463
Fax number (512) 427-4100
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 105 listing views.
Submission Date 01:04:2011 (Edited 12:25:2017)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 30.2767184
Longitude: -97.7410667

Similar Businesses

Juvenile Law Center

Juvenile Law Center (JLC) is one of the oldest multi-issue public interest law firms for children in the United States.JLC maintains a national litigation practice that includes appellate and amicus work.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 07:02:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X