Description Portland family lawyer experienced in divorce, custody, support, and modification. Confidential consultations, pre-divorce counseling & second opinions. Focus on father's rights in divorce & custody matters. 35 years experience in custody, divorce and father's rights litigation. We seek and protect custody and parenting time rights for good fathers and their children.

We represent our clients who are fathers to the best of our ability, and we obtain for our clients the best result the law allows. We protect and establish fathers' rights in divorce and custody cases. We counsel fathers on how to make wise choices about their emotional and financial futures, and we then use the court system to help implement these choices.
Address 1500 SW First Ave., Suite 920
United States of America
Phone number (503) 273-0173
Fax number (503) 389-7943
Practice areas Family Law
  • 100/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5/5 based on 2 votes.
Listing Views 88 listing views.
Submission Date 01:22:2013 (Edited 02:25:2013)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 45.512073
Longitude: -122.6764091
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 05:27:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X