Description The malpractice law firm Jack H. Olender & Associates, PC is a Maryland and Washington, DC law firm that concentrates on medical malpractice and catastrophic injury cases.

We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients and our small firm has the most experienced and the most recognized medical malpractice lawyers in the Washington, DC area.
Address 888 17th Street, NW, 4th Floor
District Of Columbia
United States of America
Phone number 202-879-7777
Fax number 202-393-2245
Practice areas Health Care and Social Law, Personal Injury
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 72 listing views.
Submission Date 22/05/14 (Edited 08/10/14)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 38.901097
Longitude: -77.039636

Similar Businesses

Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.

Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 04/05/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X