Description Looking for a business or estate lawyer in Toronto? Law firms are not all equal. Holmberg Watson is an experienced business and estate law firm serving stakeholders in all sizes of Canadian companies - through all types of business transactions.

Whether you are in Toronto needing corporate lawyers for the purchase of a national enterprise, or require assistance planning the succession of a family business, we're here to help. We're especially well known for our expertise in business purchases and sales.
Address 129 Yorkville Avenue #200
M5R 1C4
Phone number (416) 648-8499
Fax number (416) 222-5912
Weekday Opens Closes
Mon 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Tue 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Wed 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Thu 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Fri 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Practice areas Administrative Law, Business and Industry Law, Employment Law, Estate Planning and Probate, Insurance Law, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Science and Technology
  • 100/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Listing Views 66 listing views.
Submission Date 06/10/17 (Edited 09/01/18)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 43.6704527
Longitude: -79.3935845
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 11/06/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X