Description 1.800.DUI.Laws is a joint advertising effort of experienced and qualified DUI, DWI, and drunk driving criminal defense lawyers from across the USA.

From a California DUI arrest to a New York DWI citation, and everything in between, 1.800.DUI.Laws has the information you need to better understand the process by which a DUI case works its way through the system, and to find a criminal defense DUI attorney who can navigate the criminal court and DMV systems on your behalf.
Address 22130 Clarendon Street
Woodland Hills
United States of America
Phone number (800) 384-5297
Fax number (818) 884-8079
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 292 listing views.
Submission Date 01:06:2011 (Edited 12:19:2017)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 34.1696185
Longitude: -118.6077509

Similar Businesses

Drunk Driving Laws

An informational guide about DUI laws.Research the drunk driving laws in your state and receive a free case assessment from an experienced defense attorney.

United States DUI Laws

DUI laws, penalties and fines for all 50 states.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 08:13:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X