Description Divorce and family law firm dedicated to help resolve family disputes. 25 years of experience. Serving Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Call for a free consultation. Your solution starts now.

Evening & Saturday appointments available.

Handling all areas of Divorce and Family Law including: Paternity, Child Support, Child Custody, Alimony, Modification, Domestic Violence, Relocation, Step-Parent Adoptions, Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Cohabitation Agreements.
Address 1515 North University Drive, Suite 209
Coral Springs
United States of America
Phone number 954-346-6464
Fax number 954-346-8105
Practice areas Family Law
  • 100/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Related websites
Listing Views 294 listing views.
Submission Date 28/08/14 (Edited 28/08/14)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 26.249995
Longitude: -80.252497

Similar Businesses

Men's Divorce Law Firm

The Men’s Divorce Law Firm, located in College Park, Orlando, is committed to helping Florida’s husbands and fathers who need assistance with divorce, paternity, and child support matters.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 04/05/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X