Description The Manhattan law firm Akin Law Group focuses on employment discrimination and sexual harassment in Manhattan, the boroughs, Westchester, and Long Island.
Address 45 Broadway, Suite 2650
New York
New York
United States of America
Phone number 866-685-5163
Practice areas Employment Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 80 listing views.
Submission Date 11:05:2013 (Edited 02:05:2014)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 40.710923
Longitude: -73.966924

Similar Businesses

Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC

New York City sexual harassment lawyers at Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC focus on labor and employment law in New York. Our legal cases involve claims and lawsuits that seek damages for sexual harassment, discrimination, and hostile work environment.

Arcé Law Group

As a tenacious and aggressive employment law firm based in New York & New Jersey, The Arcé Law Group represents victims of workplace discrimination, employment sexual harassment, wrongful termination and violations of labor laws such as FLSA and FMLA.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2022 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 08:13:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X