Description Our team of skilled trial attorneys is prepared to aggressively protect your rights. We defend clients in cases ranging from simple traffic tickets to murder charges.

At Acosta Law Group, we are committed to protecting you and your rights. We handle all cases with the same determination and commitment. If you have been charged with a simple traffic violation or a felony of the highest level, you have the right to expect that your lawyer will protect your rights aggressively.
Address 6825 Stanley Ave
United States of America
Phone number 708-788-9900
Practice areas Criminal Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 123 listing views.
Submission Date 21/11/13 (Edited 24/03/14)

Quick Comment

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 41.833585
Longitude: -87.794298

Similar Businesses

The Davis Law Group, P.C.

The Davis Law Group, P.C. is a criminal defense law firm representing clients throughout Illinois including Cook County, Lake County and DuPage County. We also focus on driver's license law and Secretary of State administrative hearings.
Law FirmsLegal EducationLegal EmploymentLegal InformationLegal OrganizationsLegal Reference

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2009-2021 • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 25/11/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.
This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read our privacy policy for details. X